April Topic – To Be Determined
I believe that life is meant to be fun and joyful, but many people are not having a lot of fun, and they’re not very joyful. For some, happiness comes very easily. Unfortunately, I’m not among this group…or at least I didn’t use to be.
Join me monthly, to learn exactly how to be Happy Anyway. In these monthly sessions you will learn how to:
• Tweak your thoughts so that they support your desire to be happy;
• Shift your perspective so that you open yourself to receive more positive people and experiences in your life;
• Focus your thoughts on what you want rather than what you do not want;
• Release aspects of the past that may be holding you back so that you can move forward;
• Let go of the outcomes so that you can enjoy the journey.
Life is too short to be unhappy when you really do have complete control over your thoughts and emotions.Understanding the Law of Attraction and other Universal Laws and applying them to my life using simple processes and exercises has helped me transform my meloncholy nature to one that is almost always Happy Anyway – regardless of the people or circumstances surrounding me. In fact, this knowledge has made such a difference in my life and the lives of friends and loved ones, I pursued it as a niche for my coaching practice and became a certified Law of Attraction coach last May. Now I want to share my journey and this wisdom with others who walk a similar path.