Focus for April – Magnetizing People You Don’t Yet Know
Spirit Connections Overview
Have you been considering integrating meditation into your daily life? Or perhaps you already meditate but want to know more and go deeper? Regular meditation is the number one way to bring peace, focus and overall well-being into your life, but it can do a LOT more than that.
There are many different kinds of meditations. During this 10-month journey, I will introduce you to ten different meditations that will help you connect with your Inner Being, access Infinite Intelligence, and manifest all that you desire. Each session will begin with some instruction on that evening’s meditation followed by a focusing exercise. Then I will guide through the meditation. I will also provide you with a digital recording of each meditation.
Over the course of this meditative journey, you will:
1. Become more focused, at ease and open to receive insights, opportunities and gifts from the Universe;
2. Build a conscious relationship with your Inner Being;
3. Meet your Future Self and receive guidance and support for future manifestations;
4. Meet subpersonalities that are currently holding you back so that you can transform their limiting beliefs;
5. Attract people, material things, situations and experiences;
6. Connect with others (living or deceased) on the soul plane;
7. Access Infinite Intelligence for wisdom, guidance and even specific ideas for creating your desire.
Meditation Focus for Each Session:
• Session 1 – Focusing Meditation
• Session 2 –Your Inner Being
• Session 3 – Magnetizing material things and opportunities
• Session 4 – Magnetizing people you do not yet know(business partners, clients, co-creators)
• Session 5 – Advanced Magnetizing material things and opportunities
• Session 6 – Releasing limiting beliefs
• Session 7 – Accessing your natural state of well-being and physical health and vitality
• Session 8 – Attracting a soul mate
• Session 9 – Communicating with others’ Inner Beings
• Session 10 – Your Future Self
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016
Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Cost: $20 per person is appreciated.