This article ran in the July issue of Carolina Business Woman.
Gratitude changes everything – including all aspects of our business.
Through a conscious gratitude practice, we can attract more and better clients into our business. Try this simple 3-part gratitude practice to help you find the perfect balance of clients you love, work you enjoy and the financial rewards you desire. Read More
March Topic – “What Your Negative Feelings REALLY Mean”
Join me March 16 to learn what your negative feelings are really trying to tell you. When you understand their role in our lives, then you can begin to use them to change your current reality and your future.
I believe that life is meant to be fun and joyful, but many people are not having a lot of fun, and they’re not very joyful. For some, happiness comes very easily. Unfortunately, I’m not among this group…or at least I didn’t use to be.
Join me monthly, to learn exactly how to be Happy Anyway. In these monthly sessions you will learn how to:
• Tweak your thoughts so that they support your desire to be happy;
• Shift your perspective so that you open yourself to receive more positive people and experiences in your life;
• Focus your thoughts on what you want rather than what you do not want;
• Release aspects of the past that may be holding you back so that you can move forward;
• Let go of the outcomes so that you can enjoy the journey.
Life is too short to be unhappy when you really do have complete control over your thoughts and emotions.Understanding the Law of Attraction and other Universal Laws and applying them to my life using simple processes and exercises has helped me transform my meloncholy nature to one that is almost always Happy Anyway – regardless of the people or circumstances surrounding me. In fact, this knowledge has made such a difference in my life and the lives of friends and loved ones, I pursued it as a niche for my coaching practice and became a certified Law of Attraction coach last May. Now I want to share my journey and this wisdom with others who walk a similar path.
Focus for February – Connect to Higher Self.
This session’s discussion and meditation are intended to facilitate a deeper awareness and closer relationship with your Inner Being.
A few of the benefits of cultivating this connection with our Inner Being include:
• We never feel alone;
• We gain access to infinite intellegence and wisdom;
• Decision making becomes easy;
• We feel loved;
• We feel more connected to the Universe and more aware of our Oneness.
Experiencing this meditation really change my perspective on life. It opened my eyes to the much greater part of me in a very real and inter-active way. I can’t wait to share it with you.
Spirit Connections Overview
Have you been considering integrating meditation into your daily life? Or perhaps you already meditate but want to know more and go deeper? Regular meditation is the number one way to bring peace, focus and overall well-being into your life, but it can do a LOT more than that.
There are many different kinds of meditations. During this 10-month journey, I will introduce you to ten different meditations that will help you connect with your Inner Being, access Infinite Intelligence, and manifest all that you desire. Each session will begin with some instruction on that evening’s meditation followed by a focusing exercise. Then I will guide through the meditation. I will also provide you with a digital recording of each meditation.
Over the course of this meditative journey, you will:
1. Become more focused, at ease and open to receive insights, opportunities and gifts from the Universe;
2. Build a conscious relationship with your Inner Being;
3. Meet your Future Self and receive guidance and support for future manifestations;
4. Meet subpersonalities that are currently holding you back so that you can transform their limiting beliefs;
5. Attract people, material things, situations and experiences;
6. Connect with others (living or deceased) on the soul plane;
7. Access Infinite Intelligence for wisdom, guidance and even specific ideas for creating your desire.
Meditation Focus for Each Session:
• Session 1 – Focusing Meditation
• Session 2 –Your Inner Being
• Session 3 – Magnetizing material things and opportunities
• Session 4 – Magnetizing people you do not yet know (business partners, clients, co-creators)
• Session 5 – Advanced Magnetizing material things and opportunities
• Session 6 – Releasing limiting beliefs
• Session 7 – Accessing your natural state of well-being and physical health and vitality
• Session 8 – Attracting a soul mate
• Session 9 – Communicating with others’ Inner Beings
• Session 10 – Your Future Self
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016
Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Cost: $20 per person is appreciated.
A Workplace Gratitude Model – The Dialog Mile
Through scientific research, case studies, and personal experience, we know that happiness and gratitude in the workplace significantly improve the overall performance of the organization and the general well-being of its employees. Now it’s time for employers to integrate this knowledge into the culture and day-to-day practices of their organizations.
As I consider how we can better infuse gratitude into the workplace, I recall a wonderful workplace program that I had the pleasure of facilitating a few years back when I was the Director of HR for the Dialog Corporation.
When I joined Dialog, it was a mash-up of haphazardly integrated organizations, cultures and systems. Employees in every department felt misunderstood, under-valued, under-utilized and unappreciated. Even though we had a lot of talented people who wanted to do good work and provide great service, quality and efficiency were very low and the morale even lower.
One afternoon, a group of about ten employees (representing all of the departments) and one manager approached me about developing Read More
Recently, I’ve noticed 5 and 10 day gratitude challenges circulating around Facebook. I’ve enjoyed reading some of the posts and thought it a bit humorous when a few began to grumble about running out of ideas to jot down on their lists. Since today is my 105th consecutive day of writing 10 DIFFERENT “things” each day for which I am grateful, I thought I would share how this practice of gratitude has changed my perspective and my life.
The key to creating abundance in any area of your life – financial, love, peace, joy, fulfillment, health, etc. – is feeling abundant NOW. You have to feel it in your bones every minute of every day. Read More